Wednesday, April 27, 2011

If you live everyday as though it's your last, eventually it'll be appropriate.

That's very true.  It's just the other several thousands of days that people would think you're raving lunatic.  Especially if you live like Chicken Little.  I'm pretty sure I could've shut him up (if I had the services of a deep fryer and some Louisiana Hot Sauce).....wow that was morbid...

As of yesterday, I noticed that I am actually being taught the Principles of Macroeconomics by none other than a Leprechaun.   Seriously, he can't be more than five feet tall, has remnants of red hair, and has the weirdest speech patterns of anyone I've ever met.  He wore a bright green shirt today and I almost lost it.  All he needed was the top hat and he'd be perfect.  I kept waiting for him to start dancing around the room, throwing marshmallows and then run out the door screaming "They're after me Lucky Charms!!"  Probably would've made the class a little more interesting.

Tips:  If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.  Either way, if you can't fix it with WD40 or Duct Tape, you're absolutely screwed.

Last night, me and a couple friends decided to have a movie night.  We chose "Where The Wild Things Are".  For the most part, we all had the same reactions after the movie (except for one guy who ditched in the middle of the movie, I'll call him "Benedict Arnold").  Regardless,  me, Will and Grace finished the movie like champs, and upon it's end, sat in a state of awkwardness.  I'm not really sure how I felt about it as a whole because it was a little weird for me, but I'll be damned if I didn't experience an emotional roller coaster that rivals that of a ninth grade girl who was just cut from the cheerleading team on the same day her boyfriend dumped her, and then won a million dollars.  Oh well, next week is Wall-E, so that should be a little more uplifting and manageable.

This morning on the bus ride to class, the bus driver (a 45-50 year old woman with a rat tail) decided that she wanted to change the radio station from the more-than-bearable classic rock station, to EXTREME oldies.  I just want you to envision with me how awkward it is to be sitting next to three football players, each roughly the size of Goliath, one 60 year old could-be grandmother, and two extremely young japanese people, all while "When a Man Loves a Woman" is screaming over the speakers.  Yea, not a situation I plan on being in ever again.  (If you've never heard the song, YouTube it for the full experience.)

Right now I am in accounting, and my accounting teacher, a messy redheaded nerd with glasses, just did an entire problem based on the movie Legally Blonde.  Is this real life?

In the words of Ricky Bobby, "If you don't chew Big Red, then fuck you."

Shout out to the "Diabeetus" guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment