Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Astronauts and Doctors be Damned, I Wanna be a Janitor.

Moral of the day: "Set your goals low, then you can only exceed them."

You can quote me on that.  Until I have kids, then it'll change to "Get a good job and pay for your own stuff, THEN you can leave your room dirty."  But that's a good ways off, no baby-mommas for me in the near future.

This would be a lot easier if there was a sarcasm font.

So the other day I saw a building housing a business called "Starting Over" and it was closed because it was being redone.  There are very few thing in this world that are that awesomely literal.  I believe that rivals a forklift hoisting a box of forks.  Suck it, Mitch Hedberg.

I have a question, and this kind of goes along with my note on Facebook about random things I notice, but seeing as I am now obviously much more mature and technologically savvy, I'll post it on this blog.  As I walk around my apartment in my palm tree boxers eating flaming hot cheetos (try not to get too excited ladies), I realize that I could build the Taj Mahal of box forts (which I intend on doing) with all the boxes here.  When I needed them 3 months ago, however, I could've had Bill Gates's funding and still wouldn't have been able to get an effing box.  This leads me to believe one of two things is true:  1) The 2 initial boxes that I somehow managed to posses must have only been holding other boxes, or 2) My apartment has some weird magical talent where it can produce hollow cardboard cubes at will.

Well, that's 2 down, only infinity to go.  That seems obtainable.

Oh, and if you're wondering why unlike other bloggers, my posts are not lengthy and do not include so-called "deep thoughts" and "feelings", you can go ahead and get down off your high horse and join the rest of us mortals down here.  I write in the same style I think, so take off your judgement shoes.

Now to counteract that last rant, here's something happy: Disneyland.

Shout out to Hayley Whitesell.

No comments:

Post a Comment