Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The average person thinks he isn't.

Not me though, I don't think I'm average, I don't think I'm not average either, I think I'm just over thinking this.

I highly doubt that the saying "the path to hell is paved with good intentions" is true.  In fact, I am very skeptical that there is even a path to hell, and even more skeptical that it would be paved.  That would be optimism at it's absolute peak.  Unless it was paved with bear traps.  That sounds more reasonable.

In the past few days, I have come to realize that sleep is a very important part of my daily (or nightly) life.  In fact, when I decide not to partake in this little hobby, my life begins to fall apart at an alarming rate.  It's relatable to a black hole of sleeplessness and emotions.  The less I sleep, the more irrational and angry I get, then I get angry at myself for being angry at nothing.  Then I'm pissed when I try to go to sleep, and eventually spiral downwards into an abyss of self loathing until I implode.  That, or I take a nap and everything goes back to normal. I can see it now:"E! True Hollywood Story: I Have A Sleep Addiction."

A wise man once said "Nothing is wrong with California that a rise in the ocean level wouldn't cure."

I've recently noticed that nobody really gives a shit if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy.

As I walked to my accounting class this morning, I noticed something else about the students there.  And I mean real world morning, not the college student morning (aka noon-2 pm).  Anyway, I've noticed for the most part that there are only two different kinds of people that early: There are the pleasant, awake, and ready-to-go people, and then there are the rage-pumping, absolutely infuriated people who look like they are one wrong look from legitimately bursting into flames and spewing napalm on everyone within a 15 foot radius.

After I made my way to my class (had to take to long route to avoid the abnormal number of "I-hate-the-world"-ers this morning), I sat down to indulge in some high quality and extensively learning.  In other words, I sat down and immediately opened my computer, opened Safari, and partook in my Fantasy Football Draft.  Also, I have what I call my "Anti-School Journal" which is basically a notebook that I use to distract me from school (drawings, crosswords, etc).  Learned a lot today, needless to say.

Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America.  If I'm not there, I keep looking for a job.  If you can help, call me.

Random Fact of the Day: The most money ever paid for a cow in an auction was $1.3 million.

Shout out to Robby Paine.

No comments:

Post a Comment